Thank you for your interest in Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200.
Please read the following before accessing the demo server. And print out this page for easy reference before you log on.
- The demo server is for use only by Sage Authorized Resellers and their prospective customers.
- This demo site uses Microsoft Terminal Services, so you may be prompted to download the client program when you access the demo.
- Some company firewalls will block access to Microsoft Terminal Services. If you are behind this type of firewall you will not be able to use the demo.
Note: You must have a User ID, password, and company code provided by a Sage MAS 90 or 200 Authorized Business Partner.
How to Log On
- Complete and submit this form: Begin MAS 90 Demo Access Process. This will take you to the Launch page.
- At the Launch page click on the Connect button.
- At the Sage MAS 90 logon screen enter the user ID and password that was provided to you.
- When Sage MAS 90 finishes starting you will get a message saying that you are not authorized for the current company. Enter the company code provided to you and click OK.
- You are now in the demo and ready to proceed.
Note: Please DO NOT enter any confidential information in this demo. This is not a secure server and the site is used by many prospects.
To assist with your demo experience, here are a few general guides in Adobe PDF format
to get you started. For additional direction and assistance please contact your
Sage MAS 90 and 200 Authorized Business Partner.
Technical Issues and Questions
To resolve any issues you experience related to the demo, please send us and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail this page to a friend